Thursday, June 21, 2012

Your Mind is Not Your Friend: How to Kill Your Depression and Save Your Self (Free eBook)

Your Mind is Not Your Friend: How to Kill Your Depression and Save Your Self

by Adam Alvarado

 

From The Last Broken Home comes the definitive e-book on the mind’s effect on our lives and world. It is the story of one man’s journey from teen depression to self-esteem; from totally sucking to totally awesome, and the change in his thoughts and beliefs and behaviors that allowed him to finally rid himself of the sadness and anxiety that had so consumed his life. In it are the life lessons one will require if they are to build their confidence and belief in themselves; if they’re ever to lead happier and more productive lives.


"I really enjoyed the book,and can relate to what the author is saying. people that are suffering from depression should read this book,it really put things into persepective for me, and helped me understand myself and what i was going through in my live. thank you." (Mark Brown)


"Having suffered with feelings of depression on and off for a very long time and seen a family member have it also, I will read and try anything new that could be helpful.
I just viewed the Chapters and they are not any like the regular books on Depression has. So that tells me that this could be a very good book and that it may well help a great deal!" (Imogen Shepard)

Download



No comments:

Post a Comment